Using Andrea's mom's recipe, I cut up a 1/2 loaf of french bread and it was quickly apparent that there was much more bread than milk. Andrea had me double the recipe (except we only had 7 eggs and needed 8). Usually the ingredients are mixed by the time the oven is pre-heated, but I was a little slow. The ingredients went into the aluminum pan, sprayed with Pam (tm), instead of butter (no tm). Cooking took about 65 minutes rather than 40 because I think there was a little more liquid than there should have been.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Bread Pudding
Using Andrea's mom's recipe, I cut up a 1/2 loaf of french bread and it was quickly apparent that there was much more bread than milk. Andrea had me double the recipe (except we only had 7 eggs and needed 8). Usually the ingredients are mixed by the time the oven is pre-heated, but I was a little slow. The ingredients went into the aluminum pan, sprayed with Pam (tm), instead of butter (no tm). Cooking took about 65 minutes rather than 40 because I think there was a little more liquid than there should have been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment